SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

Hi there! I’m Samantha,

and this space encompasses my personal milestones made beautiful in His time. Combining my flair for easy-to-read writing and my love for photography, here you'll find me sharing the thing I'm most passionate about - travel, food, fashion and my conversations with God.

*P.S when God was blessing others with the gift of height, He left me out realizing that great things come in tiny packages, so instead I am gifted with endless energy and a big wide smile to get through difficult times.

Forever & always, a child of God. Through this cozy little virtual haven, I hope each post inspires at least someone out there with my life stories.

Are you planning your next event?

There’s always something for everyone at Temptations Cakes, let us celebrate your next special event (be it a birthday party, baby's first month, wedding, christmas, you name it!) and create lovely memories with you.


Browse our beautiful selection

MALAYSIA, TRULY ASIA!

Spent my holidays in Msia thrice!
JB, MALACCA & DESARU!

2D1N MALACCA!


First Stop: Lunch!
Dad recommended this Bak Kut Teh place.
Okay, I don't know if it's me or it's just the Malaysian style, but I don't like it.
I prefer Singapore's!


Moving on, finding the Malacca Roads...

Ah, Finally...

Reached the hotel.

Checked in!
Was already 5pm. OMG, what a waste of time!
I have a cool hotel lobby, that's so into SOCCER FEVER. haha
They even have a bar/lounge specially designed for it!



Took pictures while waiting for them to wash up!
Drove to the shopping malls.
Keep getting lost in a way, cause the roads in Malacca are mostly ONE-WAY. Cannot U-Turn! Super lame, I swear!
Boring!

Shopped at Mahkota area, not bad!
Bought quite alot of stuffs from SEED & PADINI & P&CO. YAY!

Walked to Jonker Street, the famous one.
Only opened on Weekends! Super Happy!

Cute food! (:
One of the better shopping spots!
That was the place I met my aunt & cousins! What a small world!
Settled down for Dinner.
Chicken Rice Balls!

I don't think it's that nice, too commercialized already...
The chicken's good through!
Walked around...

Saw this!
It's the biggest pineapple tart alive, omg!

So many of them!
Bought some home!
& we went for more shopping!

Back to the hotel room!




Day 2, we woke up for buffet breakfast at 9am.
Walked on foot outside... all the way to Jonker!








Went to visit the Peranakan Museum (BABA & NYONYA)
The one which they filmed 'Little Nyonya'.
It's quite cool, I must say.
But, no photography allowed. Was super sianned!
I already prepared my camera okay!
Despite that, the tour was quite enriching though.

Walked afew doors next to it, another free admission museum.
This one can take pictures, so I took some!




Lunch !
GOOD FOOD!
Must make reservations okay!
(:





Went for more shopping at Mahkota.
Followed by full-body massage at JB!
Then this is dinner time!
Enjoyed the food as well!

The horfun damn nice(:

My loots! Yet to wash them!


2D1N DESARU
It's with my Aunt's Church.

So went down with my family to join in the fun (:

Arrival!

Checked into the Hotel Room!


Yeah, I'm cool. We have a VILLA to ourselves!
It's really near, like walking distance to the BEACH. Awesome!
Settled for lunch at the ballroom.

The SWEET & SOUR FISH is super awesome. I loved it.
I took many pieces of it to simply snacked on!

The next stop was Desaru Fruit Farm
There is a mini zoo & many plantations in the farm. Oh Yes, the fruits buffet too! Didn't get to try it but I would if I go back there the next trip!(:

Getting There
To get to Desaru Fruit Farm head for Kota Tinggi.
From Johor Bahru city centre use the Johor Bahru – Kota Tinggi trunk road (45 km). From Mersing town, use Mersing – Kota tinggi trunk road, from the North – South Expressway, exit at Pasir Gudang or Kulai interchange and from Kota Tinggi town it is another 39 km to Desaru Fruit Farm.

Another alternative is to use the air-conditioned ferry service, which is about 30 minutes from the Changi Ferry Terminal (Singapore) to Tanjung Belungkor, and another 30 minutes by land transfer to the farm.


Further information:

Tourism Malaysia Johor, L3-26 Aras 3, Bangunan JOTIC, 2 Jalan Ayer Molek, Johor Bahru 80000, Johor. Telephone: +607-222 3590 / 3591 Fax: +607-223 5502
Alternatively, contact the farm:
No. 1 Hentian Penawar, Sg Cemaran, 81900, Desaru Kota Tinggi, Johor.
Telephone: +607 822 5886/ +607 822 3886 Fax: +607 822 4886




YES, How could we not buy fruits.
Presenting DURIANS.
We bought durians back to the hotel room, haha
They let us try it first before buying. So nice of them!


Drove back to the Hotel.
Dressed up for the Beach + BBQ Dinner!
YAY! Super excited for it!


GOOD FOOD RIGHT!
The satay is damn good, I had like 5 sticks of it. Tender Chicken, omg, just so mouth-watering! (:
BUT, here comes the story!
We couldn't eat in PEACE. Why? There were just too many flies, trying to eat our food -.-
It was rather pissing off.
End up, in such situations, people like me tend to be innovative...

Here's what I did. . .

Take the food, put on my plate. Take & Walk & Eat at the same time. No point seating down. I simply took the food and walk around eating it. Can enjoy the scenery some more. Shiokking good food!:) I like!


Besides the flies, there were lots of mosquitoes. They not only wanted our bbq food for dinner, they wanted our blood for desserts. How mean!


Day 2 Morning.
Buffet Breakfast!


The process of making my favourite breakfast!

Toasted Bread with Egg & Sausage/Ham!
(:
Leaving Desaru to JB for lunch!

Went to this restaurant, Bamboo Restaurant.
Famous for it's Paper-Wrapped Chicken. Woah, really good food.
Enjoyed the PAN-OTAH the most!

END!

No comments

Post a Comment

© S A M A N T H A • Theme by Maira G.